Popular Posts

Journalism

Journalism

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Back In Life!


(By Kashif Sarmad)
Like the evolution of human beings, our lives are also fall with in the evolutionary progression . We always be taught from our slip-ups and occasionally even compensate for those blunders. I don't know how whether tursting someone is error or seldom trusting is a gaffe. It is time and the person to whom you must trust authenticate the accuracy of your judgement regarding to trust.
I trusted so many people in my life and very small amount of are there who are at a standstill by my side in spite of all my bungles. Your blunders don't make you whimsical with that relationship but it can be in ones moral fiber to go reckless in relationships.
Right now, I am the victim of tough schedule. I am busy man who earns handsome money. I got everything. Wait a minute! Do I actually have everything? Why am I not convinced when I say that "I got everything"? I should make a clean breast that, I haven't got everything so far.
It is not the wealth, authority or position which makes you gratify with the life. Though, these things are important to pronounce you the important entity in your social sphere but it is not obligatory that this tiny portion of achievement makes your life booming.
One of my associates whispered to me that do not dribble away your time running behind ideal situation and strive to fiddle with the rules of society. Somehow, I see eye to eye with my friend's approach for the reason that my pal never erudite to swim against the shores of adversity. The taxing situation makes you the legend, if you accept it. I on no account gave up on ghastly time or situation.
When I have learned, is people will never understand your state of affairs and capabilities. they always be there in their shoes and suggest you to set the course of life as they presume. At this point they should wear your shoes and then can propose anything they want.
I sense here that this generation is money cognizant. All they want is status, money and position. No one cares about love life. I am sure that money, position and status does not exists forever. We human are social animal. Emotions are the only utensils which makes us human instead of animal. Without emotions you can describe any human an animal whose objective is to clutch the food no matter what.
I would suggest you to glimpse in your home. You might have a father, mother, sister, brother, wife, son, girl friend and friends are waiting for you. Just walk to them to embrace and say "I love you!" then weigh up that you get more contenment in earning money or by this giving and getting there three supernatural words by your beloved ones. I am back in life and giving you hand to come on board of love.
Think about it!

1 comment:

munazza said...

Struggle is a part of life...I wud say struggle to get hold of good people in this lifetime.